Bosch Rexroth Z2S 22 valves are pilot operated check valves. They have a sandwich plate design and are used for the leakage-free blocking of one or two actuator ports; also during periods without operation. The two-stage structure provides increased control and an open ratio. Safe unloading is also possible with lower pilot pressure.
The Z2S 5X series valve has an operating pressure of 315 bar and a maximum flow of 450 litres/minute. Cracking pressures comprise: 3, 5, 7.5, and 10.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth Z2S 22 check valve include:
- Size 25;
- Component series 5X;
- Sandwich plate valve for use in vertical stackings;
- Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-08-08-0-05;
- For the leakage-free blocking of one or two actuator ports, optional;
- Various cracking pressures;
- Pre-opening as standard;
- Check valve installation sets available individually;
- Special versions on request.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.