Bosch Rexroth Z2S 6 valves are pilot check valves with a sandwich plate design. They are used for leakage-free blocking of one or two actuator ports; also during periods without operation. The two-stage structure provides increased control and an open ratio. Safe unloading is also possible with lower pilot pressure.
The valve has a maximum operating pressure of 315 bar and a maximum flow of 60 litres/minute. Cracking pressures are: 1.5, 3, and 6.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth Z2S 6 series check valve include:
- Size 6, component series 6X;
- Sandwich plate valve for use in vertical stackings;
- Porting pattern according to DIN 24340 form A (without locating hole);
- Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-03-02-0-05 (with locating hole);
- For the leakage-free blocking of one or two actuator ports, optional;
- With optional pre-opening;
- Check valve installation sets available individually;
- Special versions on request.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.