Casappa Whisper WSP series gear pumps and motors have an extruded body in high resistance aluminium alloy.
With a choice of shafts, flanges and ports complying with all international standards, the Casappa Whisper WSP series can be used in an infinite variety of applications.
Displacements range from 0.07 in³/rev (1.12 cm³/rev) to 2.13 in³/rev (34.98 cm³/rev) available in groups WSP 10 WSP20 WSP30.
- Peak pressure up to 4350 psi (300 bar).
- Maximum speed up to 4000 min-1
- High efficiencies
- Low noise emission
- Integrated outboard bearings for heavy duty applications
- Multiple units
- Custom design
Optional built-in valves:
- Anti-cavitation valves
- Maximum pressure relief valves
- Priority valves
- “Load sensing” priority valves
- By-pass electric valves
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.