Danfoss H1 bent axis motors are designed to complement their growing family of H1 axial piston pumps. They are designed for quality and reliability and offer expanded functionality, greater total efficiency, and easy installation.
These motors featuring proven 32 degree bent axis technology, zero degree capability and higher overall efficiency.
Danfoss H1 motors are available in displacement sizes from 60 to 250 cc/rev: H1 060 | H1 80 | H1 160 | H1 210 | H1 250
All H1 control and sensor options are PLUS+1® Compliant. PLUS+1® allows you to rapidly develop and customise electronic machine control.
Features across the Danfoss H1 motor range include:
- Proven and optimized 9 piston rotating group;
- Single piece housing;
- Electric components with IP67 & IP69K rating;
- Optimised for shortest length;
- Standardised connector interface;
- Integrated loop flushing device;
- Radial or axial high pressure ports;
- Minimised losses;
- Improved efficiency at high flow conditions.
A wide range of controls are available and common across the whole Danfoss H1 motor family: electric two-position; electric proportional; hydraulic two-position; hydraulic proportional; pressure compensator override; proportional pressure compensator override; brake pressure defeat option; PLUS+1® compliant control and sensor options.
Additional functionality includes:
- Zero degree capability together with a high performance 32 degree maximum angle;
- Enhanced control functions with proportional controls de-energised at minimum or maximum displacement
- Optional integrated speed sensor with: dual redundant speed sensing; direction indication; temperature sensing; wire fault detection.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.