Eaton Char-Lynn H Series motors use industry-proven spool valve technology combined with state of-the-art gerotors. They are designed for medium duty applications.
The H Series motors offer a wide variety of mounting flanges, shafts and ports.
In addition the direction of shaft rotation and shaft speed can be controlled easily and smoothly throughout the speed range of the motor therefore equipment can be driven direct thus eliminating costly mechanical components.
The motor is available in 13 displacements: 36 | 46 | 59 | 74 | 97 | 120| 146 | 159 | 185 | 231 | 293 | 370 | 739 cc/rev.
Other features of the Eaton Char-Lynn H series motor include:
- Continuous flow from 38 – 57 litres/minute;
- Intermittent flow from 38 – 76 litres/minute;
- Maximum speed up to 1021 rpm;
- Maximum continuous pressure 124 bar, 1800 psi;
- Intermittent pressure 165 bar, 2400 psi;
- Maximum continuous torque 389 Nm / intermittent 520 Nm;
- Optimized drive running angle.
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.