Eaton Char-Lynn S Series motors feature the latest innovations in geroler technology. These innovations include enhanced performance with reduced drive-running angle while retaining the overall package size of the original S series.
The geroler set has precision machine rollers in the outer ring which provide support with rolling contact between the star and ring. This improves mechanical efficiency, especially at start-up and at low speed conditions.
Improvements incorporated into the latest S Series motor provide reliable leak-free performance and smooth operation at start-up conditions.
The motor is available in 10 displacements: 59 | 75 | 97 | 120 | 144 | 166 | 187 | 225 | 298 | 372 cc/rev.
Other features of the Eaton Char-Lynn S series motor include:
- Continuous flow of 57 litres/minute;
- Intermittent flow from 68 – 76 litres/minute;
- Maximum speed of 963 rpm;
- Maximum continuous pressure 138 bar, 2000 psi;
- Intermittent pressure 172 bar, 2500 psi;
- Maximum continuous torque 369 Nm / intermittent 438 Nm;
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.