Eaton Char-Lynn T Series Motors
Eaton Char-Lynn T Series motors feature the latest innovations in geroler technology. These innovations include optimised geometry with lower drive running angle for improved life and improved low speed performance.
The T Series motor shaft features improved housing and smaller diameter end cap results in increased envelope rigidity which improves efficiency under high pressure loads.
The motor is available in 11 displacements: 36 | 49 | 66 | 80 | 102 | 131 | 157 | 195 | 244 | 306 | 370 cc/rev.
Other features of the Eaton Char-Lynn T series motor include:
- Continuous flow from 38 – 57 litres/minute;
- Intermittent flow from 38 – 76 litres/minute;
- Maximum speed up to 1021 rpm;
- Maximum continuous pressure 155 bar, 2250 psi;
- Intermittent pressure 190 bar, 2750 psi;
- Maximum continuous torque 430 Nm / intermittent 486 Nm.
T series motors (model code prefix 158 -) are also available with a parking brake (prefix 185-).
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.