Eaton Char-Lynn W Series motors with the geroler displacement element offer the same low friction and long-life advantages as the S and T Series.
The W Series features the simplicity of Eaton’s proven spool valve and a geroler element that provides superior drive life and smooth performance. In addition, this motor has a rugged housing with an extra large capacity side load bearing.
The motor is available in 7 displacements: 80 | 126 | 154 | 195 | 251 | 303 | 374 cc/rev.
Other features of the Eaton Char-Lynn W series motor include:
- Continuous flow from 23 – 68 litres/minute;
- Intermittent flow from 23 – 76 litres/minute;
- Maximum speed up to 288 rpm;
- Maximum continuous pressure 165 bar, 2400 psi;
- Intermittent pressure 179 bar, 2600 psi;
- Maximum continuous torque 410 Nm / intermittent 562 Nm.
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.