Eaton DuraForce HPV Series pumps are variable displacement axial piston pumps for use in high-pressure, closed loop systems. They have a modular, efficient, swashplate design that enables operational flexibility and interchangeable controls. Tandem and multiple pump configurations are possible.
These durable pumps are in available 7 displacements: 55 | 75 | 105 | 135 | 165 | 210 | 280 cc/rev.
Other key features of Eaton DuraForce HPV pumps include:
- Maximum continuous speed 2000 – 3300 rpm; intermittent speed 2200 – 3700 rpm
- Maximum operating pressure: 420 bar; intermittent pressure: 500 bar
- Continuous input torque: 218 Nm – 1122 Nm; maximum: 353 Nm – 1817 Nm
- Continuous power at maximum continuous speed: 75 kW 235 kW
Clockwise or counter clockwise rotation
- Exact and rugged servo control devices: mechanical, hydraulic or electro-hydraulic;
- Integrated high pressure relief valves with make-up function;
- Integrated low pressure relief valves for boost, control and cooler circuits;
- Optional integrated cold start relief valve;
- Replaceable cartridge filter;
- Choice of SAE fittings: high pressure ports | mounting flange with ANSI or SAE spine shaft |
through-shaft SAE A, B, B-B, C, D and E;
- Charge pressure pumps for internal and external suction, optional integrated cold start relief valve;
- Hydrostatic rotating group bearings.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.