Eaton Vickers HRC4 HRC2 HRCP Remote Controls
Eaton Vickers HRC4 HRC2 and HRCP controls are used to activate and control directional valves or pumps from a remote and single operating station. They come in hand, foot and mechanically operated versions.
The range comprises:
- HRC4 | A double function valve that may be fitted with many different styles of hand-operated levers. This unit is typically used to control two double acting spools using a single joystick-style actuator. This provides a single-handed, user-friendly device to control two separate functions;
- HRC2 | The most basic form of HRC. It is typically used to control a bulldozer or similar single function. As with all HRC models, this valve operates on the pressure reducing concept, using a constant inlet pressure, and providing a metered variable outlet pressure as a direct result of the lever displacement;
- HRCP | A single or dual pedal valve that is typically used to control a single double-acting spool as a travel pedal on a tracked vehicle. As with all HRC models, this valve operates on the pressure reducing concept, using a constant inlet pressure, and providing a metered variable outlet pressure as a direct result of the pedal displacement.
Technical information across the range is as follows:
- Rated flow up to 20 litres/minute;
- Output pressure up to 30 bar;
- Maximum inlet pressure: 50 bar for aluminum, 100 bar for cast iron;
- Wide variety of joystick options: standard lever, ergonomic multi-axis and pedal operated for various applications;
- IP68 handle and IP69K proportional switch;
- Positive round-wire style latching mechanism;
- Swivels for installation (in absence of pressure);
- Low profile, compact design;
- Elastomeric O-ring seal available in many materials;
- Dual purpose dust seal/release sleeve;
- Zinc-plated steel construction.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.