Eaton hydraulic valves deliver for a variety of applications and include many features and performance levels of true market leaders.
Eaton industrial valves | Eaton industrial valves are easy to install, efficient and long-lasting—even in the toughest applications and harshest environments. The range includes:
- AxisPro Proportional valves: built on the proven KB Servo Proportional Valve technology, Eaton’s next generation AxisPro® proportional valve provides multiple levels of performance for a wide range of applications;
- Directional control valves: easily mountable on industry standard surfaces, Eaton DG directional valves provide three- or four-way directional control for cylinder or hydraulic motors;
- Proportional flow valves: with the external electrical wiring housed inside a sealed enclosure, Eaton proportional flow valves improve moisture resistance;
- Proportional valve electronics: Eaton proportional valve electronics feature user-friendly, LED front panels and a variety of system feedback monitors to drive systems with precision and accuracy:
- Servo valves: Eaton servo valves are the perfect solution for closed-loop control applications. They give systems exact positional accuracy, repeatable velocity and predictable force;
- System Stak: SystemStak provides a full range of complementary pressure, flow and check valve functions, while saving space, reducing installation costs and increasing efficiency in hydraulic systems;
- Subplates and bolt kits.
Eaton mobile valves | Eaton mobile valves are the reliable solution for mobile machinery in a broad range of industries. The range includes:
- CLS load-sensing sectional mobile valve: Eaton’s CLS load sensing sectional mobile valves are a pre and post compensated mobile valve family with a highly versatile design;
- CMA advanced mobile valve with independent metering: the Eaton CMA valve features on-board electronics and sophisticated software algorithms;
- HRC4, HRC2 and HRCP hydraulic remote controls;
- VLC, VLE and VLH load-sensing priority valves.
Eaton screw-in cartridge valves | Providing a reliable solution for mobile machinery in a broad range of industries. The range includes:
- Check valves: direct- or pilot-operated check valves for cartridge or in-line hydraulic circuit applications. Choose from simple, cost-saving load-bearing devices to optional adjustable override releases;
- Coils: Control the opening and closing of solenoid and proportional valves with a compact, fast-switching coil including the Eaton ToughCoil series;
- Directional control valves: select from a variety of manual control options to meet your design needs, including rotary, lever, push and pull, or opt for pilot-operated or hot-oil shuttle valves;
- Flow control valves: Eaton flow control valves precisely factor in the temperature, pressure and volume of flow for efficient handling of each application – whether the hydraulic system requires integrated relief screw-in cartridge valves, pressure compensation or a more specific combination of features;
- Logic element valves: Designed to provide total control over pressure, flow and direction, logic element valves span a broad range of pressure ratings and applications;
- Motion control valves: improve machine stability and efficiency while eliminating valve noise. The range includes standard, part-balanced, fully-balanced and zero-differential designs;
- Pressure control valves: an extensive range of manual or pilot-operated pressure control valves for hydraulic systems. Eaton pressure control valves are ideal for applications that require load holding, numerous pilot ratios, efficient control and excellent stability;
- Proportional valves: get smooth, accurate control of your pressure and flow applications with Eaton proportional screw-in cartridge (SiCV) valves. When applied in combination with Eaton logic element valves and other SiCV in a custom manifold assembly, Eaton proportional valves create an efficient, reliable hydraulic system.
- Solenoid valves: with superior ingress protection and unsurpassed performance, Eaton’s solenoid valves provide maximum flexibility and control over your hydraulic systems.
Please contact us if you cannot see the Eaton hydraulic valve that you need – we’ll still be able to help!