Hawe AB and AL connection blocks are suitable for single-circuit pumps. Type AB has a modular design and comes with a standard pressure-limiting valve that acts as a safety unit for a connected hydraulic accumulator. This is designed with TUV component accreditation. These connection blocks act as a flexible interface between the hydraulic power pack and valve controls. The oil filter can be specified with a visual or electric filter monitoring.
Valve banks with directional valves can be fitted directly to either type AB or AL connection blocks. They create a compact hydraulic control unit due to the direct mounting facility, making it useful for wide variety of stationary and even mobile applications. These blocks are simple to expand with an idle circulation valve and proportional pressure-limiting valves from a modular kit.
Key technical specifications include:
- Hawe type AB: maximum pressure 700 bar; flow rate 25 litres / minute
- Hawe type AL: maximum pressure 350 bar; flow rate 12 – 18 litres / minute
Both the Hawe AB and AL units are compliant with the following regulations:
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Industrial Safety Regulation dated June 1, 2015 / Use of Work Equipment Directive 2009/104/EC
- AD 2000 Code, data sheet A2, latest release
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.