The Hawe VH valve is a directional ball seated valves, with zero leakage in the closed state. A hand lever operates the eccentric shaft that controls the plunger for opening or closing the valve seats. Actuation is undertaken with an automatic centring hand lever in the neutral position or with a notch.
This valve is suitable for pipe connection. The VHR type directional seated valve bank comprises several valves of type VH that have been clamped together connected in parallel via a tension rod to form a valve bank. The directional seated valve type VHP is available as a manifold mounting valve.
Technical specifications of the Hawe VH series include:
- Maximum pressure: 500 – 700 bar
- Flow rate: 12 – 25 litres/ minute
Common applications include:
- Construction and construction materials machinery
- Offshore and marine technology
- Process engineering systems
- Oil hydraulics and pneumatics
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.