The Hawe WN and WH valves are manifold mounting seated valves. Both 2/2 and 3/2 configurations available, and units can be combined to make 3/3 and 4/3 valves.
These valves are a ball seated valve. The WH type features internal pressure balance, and therefore can operate at higher pressures than the WN series, if required. Appropriate connecting blocks enable a direct pipe connection. The directional seated valves are available as chained valves in valve bank type BWN and BWH.
A compact design and high price/performance ratio make these valves a practical proposition for customers.
Key technical specifications of the Hawe WN and WH include:
- Maximum pressure: 350 – 450 bar
- Flow rate: 5 – 60 litres/ minute
Common applications include:
- Machines for forestry and agricultural purposes
- Clamping, punching and jigs
- Clamping equipment, punching tools, jigs
- Process engineering systems
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.