The Hy-Pro V1837 valve is an inline pilot check valve. This valve is designed to lock and prevent movement in a cylinder until oil pressure is applied to the pilot piston. These valves are available in in three flow rates: 27, 40 and 60 litres per minute. These valves are located between the control valve and actuator to lock the system.
Hy-Pro check valves are manufactured using hardened components and toughened seats to provide a positive lock and extended service. The precision ground piston has a generous pilot ratio to ensure ease of unlocking. This valve can be used to lock cylinders to prevent movement – either single- or double-acting cylinders. However, when lowering a single-acting cylinder a pilot flow must be provided to unlock the check valve.
Key technical specifications of the Hy-Pro V1837:
- Rated Maximum flow: 27- 60 litres per minute
- Maximum pressure: 210 bar
- Rated flow 27 litres per minute
- Pilot ratio: 2.25:1
- Port size: G3/8
- Temperature rating: min -20°C
- Temperature rating: max: +65°C
- Recommended Oil: Mineral based hydraulic ISO VG37
- Filtration (minimum): 25 micron
- Materials: Seat – hardened BC standard 019 | Manifold – aluminium BS 1490 | External steel: zinc chromate BS 1706 Zn3 | Nitrile seals
- Weight: 0.28 kg
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.