HydraForce Flow Control SP08-21 Poppet-Type, 2-Way, Normally Open
HydraForce SP08-21 solenoid-operated, 2-way, normally open, poppet-type, proportional, screw-in hydraulic cartridge valve for low-leakage load-holding applications, and for starting or stopping a load or a pump system.
When de-energised, the SP08-21allows flow from 2 to 1. When the valve is partially energised, the valve begins to throttle the flow from 2 to 1. When fully energised, the poppet closes on the seat, blocking flow from 2 to 1. Flow from 1 to 2 will occur when hydraulic pressure exceeds the solenoid force.
- Continuous-duty rated coil
- Efficient wet-armature construction
- Optional waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K
- Industry common cavity
- Compact size
Ratings for the HydraForce SP08-21 valve:
- Operating pressure: 207 bar (3000 psi)
- Flow: up to 22.7 lpm (6 gpm)
- Internal leakage: 5 drops/minute max. at 207 bar (3000 psi)
- -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F) with Buna seals;
- -26° to 204°C (-15° to 400°F) with fluorocarbon seals;
- -54° to 104°C (-65° to 225°F) with polyurethane seals
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.