HydraForce SP08-47D proportional solenoid-operated, direct-acting, 4-way, 3-position, spool-type, motor spool, screw-in hydraulic directional control cartridge valve.
When de-energised, the SP08-47D blocks flow to 3 while allowing flow from 2 to 1, and from 4 to 1. When coil S1 is energised flow is allowed from 3 to 4 and from 2 to 1. When coil S2 is energised flow is allowed from 3 to 2 and from 4 to 1. In circuits where work port flows are unequal due to cylinder ratios, the higher return flow should be directed to port 2.
Initial meter-in flow begins at a nominal 0.4 amp on a 12 VDC system. Full flow of 11 lpm (3 gpm) occurs at 1.0 to 1.1 amp on a 12 VDC system.
- Continuous-duty rated solenoid
- Hardened precision spool and cage for long life
- Optional coil voltages and terminations
- Manual override option
- Optional waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K
- Efficient wet-armature construction
- Cartridges are voltage interchangeable
- Good linearity and hysteresis
- Industry-common cavity
Ratings for the HydraForce SP08-47D valve:
- Operating pressure: 240 bar (3500 psi)
- Pressure rating: 655 bar (9500 psi) for SP08-47D only
- Flow: up to 11.4 lpm (3 gpm) based on 50% duty-cycle and coil temperature of 20°C (140°F)
- Internal leakage: 164 ml/minute (10 cu. in./minute) at 207 bar (3000 psi)
- Hysteresis: less than 0.8 lpm (0.2 gpm) (from threshold to max control current)
- -40 to 100°C (-40 to 212°F) with Buna seals;
- -26 to 204°C (-15 to 400°F) with fluorocarbon seals;
- -54 to 107°C (-65 to 215°F) with polyurethane seals
- Valve inductance: S1 – 124 mH and S2 – 97 mH
- Maximum control current: 1.0 A for 12 VDC D-coil
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.