The Walvoil Hydrocontrol M45 is a flexible and versatile monoblock valve that is applicable to a wide variety of machinery. This product can be configured with a wide range of options, making it suitable to provide many solutions and fit specific needs.
Features of the M45 include:
- The floating function is available on a standard body
- Regenerative functions are available with special spools and bodies
- Potential special configuration for stabilizers applications
- Available with direct electric push-type controls
- Configurable potentiometer and micro switches for fork lift set up
- Potential for manual, cable, direct electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-hydraulic and electro-pneumatic controls
- Nominal flow rating : 45 litres/minute (12 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 350 bar (5100 psi)
- Number of sections: up to 6
- Pitch: 35mm (1.38 inches)
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.