MP Filtri FZD stainless steel high pressure duplex filters have a working pressure of 350 bar (5076 psi) and flow rates up to 90 litres/minute.
FZD filters have an integrated changeover function to allow the filter element to be replaced without a system shut-down. Common applications are therefore systems where shut-downs can cause high costs or safety issues.
The range comprises: FZD 010 | FZD 021 | FZD 051
Features of MP Filtri FZD filters include:
- Female threaded connections up to 3/4”, for a maximum flow rate of 90 litres/minute
- Fine filtration rating
- Balancing valve integrated in the changeover lever, to equalise the housing pressure before the switch
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media; opening pressure 6 bar ±10%
- Vent ports, to avoid air trapped in the filter going into the system
- Drain ports, to remove fluid from the housing prior to maintenance work
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicators
- Temperatures: from -50 °C to +120 °C
- Seals: standard NBR, series A (-25 °C to +110 °C) | optional FPM, series V (-20 °C to +120 °C) | optional MFQ series F (-50 °C to +120 °C)
Filter housing materials:
- Head: AISI 316L
- Housing: AISI 316L
- Bypass valve: AISI 316L
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.