MP Filtri FZP stainless steel in-line filters have a working pressure of 420 bar (6092 psi) and flow rates up to 150 litres/minute.
They are for use in high pressure hydraulic systems placed in difficult environmental conditions. Common applications include: offshore equipment, water filtration systems and systems with strong or corrosive environmental conditions or fluids.
MP Filtri FZP filters are available in models FZP 039 and FZP 136.
- Vertical mounting
- 1 1/4” female threaded connections, for a maximum ow rate of 150 l/min
- Fine filtration rating
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media; opening pressure 6 bar ±10%
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicators
- Temperature: from -50 °C to +120 °C
- Seals: standard NBR, series A (-25 °C to +110 °C) | optional FPM, series V (-20 °C to +120 °C) | optional MFQ series F (-50 °C to +120 °C)
Filter housing materials:
- Head: AISI 316L
- Housing: AISI 316L
- Bypass valve: AISI 316L
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.