MP Filtri LMP 950-951 are in-line simplex or modular filters with 2 to 6 heads. They have a working pressure of 30 bar (435 psi) and flow rates up to 2400 litres/minute and 3” and 4” 3000 psi flanged connections.
LMP 950-951 filters have a large surface making them particularly suitable for lubrication and off-line fltration of reservoirs and filtration equipment.
They are directly connected to the lines of the system by hydraulic fittings.
LMP 950 has an in-line inlet/outlet; LMP 95 has a 90° inlet/outlet.
Other features of both MP Filtri LMP 950 and LMP 951 filters include:
- Vertical mounting
- Flanged connections up to 4”, for a maximum flow rate of 2400 litres/minute
- In line or 90° connections, to meet any type of application
- Base-mounting design to ease replacement of the filter element; opening pressure 350 kPa (3.5 bar) ±10%
- Fine filtration rating
- Water removal elements, to remove free water from the hydraulic fluid
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media
- Vent ports, to avoid air trapped inthe flter entering the system
- Drain ports, to remove the uid from the housing prior the maintenance work
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicators
- Seals: standard NBR, series A | optional FPM, series V
- Temperature: from -25 °C to +110 °C
- Test pressure: 4,5 MPa (45 bar)
- Burst pressure: 12 MPa (120 bar)
- Pulse pressure fatigue test: 1,000,000 cycles with pressure from 0 to 3 MPa (30 bar)
Filter housing materials:
- Head: anodised aluminium
- Housing: anodised aluminium
- Bypass valve: anodised aluminium
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.