The MP Filtri LPA3 particle counter delivers a fast, accurate and comprehensive hydraulic health check in a robust and portable package.
It enhances the reliability and longevity of complex hydraulic systems and reduces costs and unplanned downtime. The LPA3 can also be connected to MP Filtri bottle samplers to enable laboratory-based particle counting.
Features and benefits of the LPA3 particle counter include:
- Photodiode technology
- Programmable 10.1” touch-screen display
- Fast sample times
- Pro-active maintenance technology
- Increased sample volumes – up to 100ml
- Sophisticated, yet simple to use technology
- Live trend analysis
- Measures and displays all major international standard formats
- Ideal for hydraulic, lubrication, and subsea fluids
- Long-life lithium-ion battery
- Increased integrated memory capacity from 600 to 4000 tests
- Integrated printer option
- Simple learning curve
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.