MP Filtri MPI tank-mounted return filters have a maximum working pressure of up to 1 MPa (10 bar) and flow rate up to 3000 litres/minute.
They have threaded connections from 3/4” to 1 1/2” BSP/NPT/SAE and flanged connections up to 4″ SAE 3000 PSI and DN 100 PN 10/16 UNI 2223.
They are directly integrated in the reservoir in an immersed or semi-immersed position to save space in the tank. A diffuser is recommended to avoid aeration or foam generation into the reservoir.
The MP Filtri MPI series comprises: MPI 100 | MPI 250 | MPI 630 | MPI 850
- Vertical mounting
- Fine filtration rating
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media; opening pressure 175 kPa (1.75 bar) ±10% | opening pressure 250 kPa (2.5 bar) ±10%, except for MPI 850
- Magnetic column, to hold the ferrous particles
- Oil dipstick (available seperately)
- Diffuser, to reduce the risk of aeration, foaming and noise
- Seals: standard NBR, series A | optional FPM, series V
- Temperature: from -25 °C to +110 °C
Filter housing materials:
- Insert assembly: polyamide, GF reinforced – MPI 100 | aluminium – MPI 250-630-850
- Diffuser: tinned steel
- Valve: steel
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.