MP Filtri MSH filters in-line, spin-on filters have a working pressure of 35 bar (508 psi), flow rates up to 195 litres/minute and threaded connections from 3/4” to 1 1/2” BSP/NPT/SAE. They are directly connected to the lines of the system through the hydraulic fittings.
- Vertical mounting
- Female threaded connections up to 1 1/4”, for a maximum ow rate of 195 litres/minute
- Fine filtration rating
- Strong sealing between the housing and canister, for heavy-duty applications
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media; opening pressure: 250 kPa (2.5 bar) ±10%
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicators for low pressure applications
- Seals: standard NBR, series A | optional FPM, series V
- Temperature: from -20 °C to +110 °C
Filter housing materials:
- Head: anodised aluminium
- Bypass valve: nylon – steel
- Element: aluminium – painted steel
MP Filtri MSH filters are available in 4 sizes: 50 | 70 | 100 | 150
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.