Parker Denison T6 T67 T7 industrial vane pumps are designed for high/low circuits. They reduce installation costs and drive extended life due to their high pressure capability – up to 320 bar in a small operating envelope.
They are available as:
- Single pumps: T7AS | T7ASW | T7B – T7BS | T6C | T7D – T7DS | T7E – T7ES
- Double pumps: T7BB – T7BBS | T6CC | T67CB | T7DB – T7DBS | T67DC | T7DD – T7DDS | T7EB – T7EBS | T67EC | T7ED – T7EDS | T7EE – T7EES
- Triple pumps: T7DBB – T7DBBS | T7DCB – T7DCBS | T7DCC – T7DCCS | T7DDB – T7DDBS | T67DDCS | T7EDB – T7EDBS | T67EDC – T67EDCS | T7EEC – T7EECS
The combination of different cartridges in double and triple pumps allows low flow at high pressure (300 bar max.) and high flow at lower pressure. This is a clever way to optimise your circuit design. This pump feature will also allow a very fast pressure cycle change with a very precise flow repeatability.
Parker Denison T6 T67 T7 pumps have a range of flow rates:
- Size A: 5.8 to 40.0 ml/rev.
- Size B: 5.8 to 50.0 ml/rev.
- Size C: 10.8 to 100.0 ml/rev.
- Size D: 44.0 to 158.0 ml/rev.
- Size E: 132.3 to 268.7 ml/rev.
Corresponding maximum pressure rates are:
- A: up to 300 bar
- B: up to 320 bar (300 bar for multiple pump
- C: up to 275 bar
- D: up to 280 bar (250 bar for multiple pump)
- E: up to 240 bar
Single Parker Denison T6 T67 T7 pumps have 4 different mounting positions; double pumps have 32 positions and triple pumps can be mounted in 128 different positions.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.