Parker vane pumps deliver in even the most demanding of industrial and mobile applications
The range comprises:
- DCP series drive controlled pumps: variable-speed hydraulic pump systems which provide high energy efficiency. They essentially consist of an AC drive unit, an asynchronous or synchronous motor and a hydraulic pump
- T6*, T67* & T7* series industrial vane pumps: reduce installation costs and drive extended life due to their high pressure capability – up to 320 bar in a compact design.They are optimised for industrial applications
- T6*M series mobile vane pumps: reduce size and cost of actuators, valves and lines, and extend working life, supported by pressure ratings of up to 275 bar. Ideal for mobile applications
- T6*R series thru drive Parker vane pumps: vane pump technology with a huge combination of other pumps, supported by SAE A, SAE B or SAE C rear drive
- T6CCZ series mobile pumps for cardan mounting: double row ball-bearing and a needle-bearing double the permissible radial load compare to standard version capability
- T6H* series hybrid piston and vane pumps: increasing safety and tolerance of working conditions by utilising a combination of fixed displacement vane pump cartridges and a PV* piston pump variable cartridge
- T6G, T67G, T6ZC series mobile pumps for PTO mounting
- T7 series variable speed vane pumps: provide an ideal solution for modern servo controlled machines.
Please contact us for details, advice and configuration options, or if you cannot see the Parker pump that you need – as a recognised global Parker distributor we will be delighted to help!
Why Parker ‘”are proud to work in partnership with Hydraulics Online'”