Parker Denison T6H pumps are low noise, hybrid pumps that increase safety and tolerance of working conditions by utilising a combination of fixed displacement vane pump cartridges and a PV* piston pump variable cartridge.
Specifically, T6H pumps are a combination of fixed displacement vane pump B, C, D cartridges combined with a variable cartridge of PV20 or PV29 piston pump. The cartridges are driven by a common shaft, without a coupling in between, and they have a large common suction port and two or three independent outlet ports – one for the piston, and one or two for the vane pump. Both pumps can have fixed flow and variable flow with separated outlets allow simultaneous machine cycles.
Parker Denison T6H pumps have flow rates as follows:
- T6H20B: 42.9 ml/rev variable | 5.8 to 50.0 ml/rev fixed
- T6H20C: 42.9 ml/rev variable | 10.8 to 100.0 ml/rev fixed
- T6H29B: 61.9 ml/rev variable | 5.8 to 50.0 ml/rev fixed
- T6H29C: 61.9 ml/rev variable | 10.8 to 100.0 ml/rev fixed
- T6H29D: 61.9 ml/rev variable | 47.6 to 158.0 ml/rev fixed
- T6H29DB: 61.9 ml/rev variable | 47.6 to 158.0 ml/rev fixed and 5.8 to 50.0 ml/rev fixed
Continuous pressure ratings for variable displacement units are 240 bar for T6H20B | C and 210 bar for T6H29B | C | D | DB. High pressures allow smaller components to be used.
Control options on variable displacement (piston pump):
- Compensator – C
- Ventable pressure compensator – F
- Load-sensing compensator – L
- Compensator with electric vent valve (only ext. drain) – X (only T6H20B and T6H20C as standard)
The Parker Denison T6H pump is also designed to increase protection against particle contamination by utilising its double lip vane concept. The low ripple pressure reduces piping noise and protects the other components in the circuit.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.