Parker H series pumps were formerly made by Commercial Intertech before they joined the Parker Group. They are fixed displacement, pressure-loaded gear pumps, offering high performance and high power density due to their aluminium construction.
- Pressure-loaded, efficient and simple design
- Compact and lightweight for their capacity
- Efficient at high-pressure operation
- Resistant to cavitation effects
- High tolerance to system contamination
- Reliable under cold weather operation
- Sleeve-bearing construction
- Multi-fluid compatibility
- Three-piece construction for distribution flexibility
- Aluminium pumping sections for light weight
- Journal bushings for long life
- Pressure balanced thrust blocks for high efficiency
- Multiple sections available
Parker H series pumps are available in displacements sizes from 9.8cc/rev to 36.5ccc/rev
- Flows from 9.5 to 35.2 litres/minute at 1000 rpm
- Operating pressures up to 172 bar (2,500 psi)
- Speeds up to 4,000 rpm
- Clockwise and counter-clockwise pumps available
- SAE shafts, flanges and porting available
- Optional pressure relief, and priority flow divider.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.