The Parker HP1 pump is a variable displacement, independently controlled, over-centre, piston pump. It is housed in a compact reservoir with a filter and associated valving.
HP1 pumps reduce the numbers of parts needed for a transmission system, which significantly reduces the warranty liability and cost associated with hydraulic leaks.
Parker HP1 pumps are available in either 11.5 cc or 16.0 cc variable displacements.
Features and benefits include:
- SAE “B” two bolt mounting flange
- Direct drive possible – eliminating belts, pulleys and associated hardware
- Single input, 20 mm Double D drive shaft
- Input speed range, 1800 to 3600 rpm
- Intermittent pressure 2600 psi
- Shock relief and/or check valves
- Integral 20 micron filter
- Integral system cooling fan
- Charge pump
- Vertical or horizontal input shaft capability
- 2000 hour standard warranty
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.