Parker M5 series vane motors offer a very compact solution. They were formerly made by Denison Hydraulics before they joined the Parker Group. Their built-in valves allow them to turn into complete hydraulic cooling units, allowing optimal performances, time and money savings.
The full Parker M5 series comprises:
- M5A | M5AS | M5ASF models in displacements from 6 cc/rev to 25 cc/rev
- M5AF model in 7 displacements from 6 cc/ rev to 25 cc/rev
- M5B | M5BS | M5BF models in displacements from 12 cc/ rev to 45 cc/rev
Features and benefits of the Parker Denison M5* series include:
- Better energy efficiency: the high starting torque efficiency of the vane type motors allows them to start under high load without pressure overshoots, jerks and high instantaneous horsepower loads
- Quieter noise level: the 2 vanes and a patented cartridge design ensures a very low noise level regardless of speed
- Expanded working life: the uni-directional version of the vane motor is designed with an internal valve that allows smooth dynamic braking, a very simple hydraulic circuit and no risk of motor cavitation
- Easier installation: a selection of well-proven Parker electro-hydraulic valves are adding even more functionalities. Being directly integrated into the motor they offer the best technical performances and the lowest cost of installation.
Contact us for technical details and configuration options.