The Parker Nichols 110A is a rugged, low speed high torque orbital motor and the most compact in its class. Its unique drive train has low internal stresses and long life.
Thru shafts are available for brakes and encoders. The motor design incorporates a unique solid, one-piece shaft that eliminates the torque link utilised by other orbital motors. This means greatly reduced internal spline stresses, increasing motor life and the ability to withstand rapid reversals.
The Parker Nichols 110A motor has a 1 1/4″ nominal shaft and is available with displacements ranging from 59 cc/ rev to 395 cc/rev as: 110A036 | 110A054 | 110A071 | 110A088 | 110A106 | 110A164 | 110A189 | 110A241
Features and benefits include:
- Carries up to 1450 lbs, dynamic side load at key
- Robust construction for longer life
- A pressure-loaded power element for high volumetric efficiency
- A wear-compensated design for maintaining high volumetric efficiency
- Up to 800 Nm of torque through a one-piece solid fixed axis shaft
- Full stationary spline contact between shaft and rotor, minimising spline contact stresses for exceptionally long life
- Shaft can be extended through the rear cover for mounting parking brakes, auxiliary drive functions or encoders for speed readout or closed loop control
- Low internal pressure drop means high mechanical efficiency and higher flow capability
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.