The Parker Nichols M2 series is a versatile, high speed gerotor motor with a wide range of smooth-operating speeds. It is capable of running on low viscosity fluids and has high starting torque.
Six displacements are available from 13.9 cc/rev to 83.2 cc/rev: M2-085 | M2-127 | M2-169 | M2-254 | M2-339 | M2-508
The Parker Nichols M2 series features operating speeds of 15 to 5000 rpm and intermittent pressures to 2400 psi.
Features and benefits include:
- High starting torque (typically 90% of running torque)
- Smooth operation at this wide range of speeds
- Contamination resistant
- Operation with low viscosity fluids
- Simple design (two rotating parts in power element)
- Extended operating life and low noise level
- Heavy duty bearings capable of withstanding radial and thrust loads
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.