The Parker PC3 pump is a compact, variable displacement axial piston pump for use in closed circuit, medium duty applications.
Flow direction and volume are controlled by a rugged swashplate and bearing design and are rated to 300 bar (4350 psi) continuous pressure.
Parker PC3 pumps are available with reliable and robust controls including:
- Direct Swashplate manual control
- Manual Servo control
- Hydraulic proportional control
- Electric proportional control
Other features and benefits include:
- Robust swashplate and bearing design
- Hydraulic pressure override
- Built-in hot oil shuttle valve
- Built-in bypass valve
- Cross port reliefs for overload protection
- Modular and interchangeable controls
- Multiple displacement options
- Tandem mount available
The PC3 series has a minimum input speed of 3600 rpm and is available in 10 displacements ranging from 7 cc/rev to 52cc/rev: PC3-07 | PC3-11 | PC3-18 | PC3-20 | PC3-25 | PC3-30 | PC3-35 | PC3-40 | PC3-45 | PC3-52
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.