Parker PGM075 PGM076 Cast Iron Gear Motor
- Technical Data
Parker PGM075 PGM076 motors are fixed / positive displacement gear motors. They offer high durability and resistance to oil contamination due to their cast iron, roller bearing construction. They are available as single, two-speed or winch motors.
Manufactured with hi-tensile grey iron, these motors have a wide variety of drive shafts designed for high-torque applications; unique pressure-balanced thrust plates contribute to optimised performance.
Other features and benefits include:
- Three-piece cast iron construction for distribution flexibility and durability
- Balanced thrust plates minimise friction and leakage
- Roller bearings for durability
- Multiple sections available
Formerly made under the Commercial Hydraulics name, technical data for the Parker PGM075 PGM076 series is as follows:
- Displacements from 50 cc/rev to 202 cc/rev
- Speeds up to 2400 rpm
- Operating pressures up to 200 bar (3,000 psi)
- Volumetric efficiencies up to 95%
- Clockwise, counter-clockwise and bi-rotational pumps available
- SAE and SI shafts, flanges and porting available
- Extensive integrated valve capabilities: pressure-relied | anti-cavitation | cross port relief | solenoid unloading | proportional relief | reversing
We also offer a range of completely interchangeable, direct equivalents to the Parker PGM075 PGM076 motor series. Built and tested here in the UK, you can be assured of a quality product that can more often than not be dispatched within 24 hours.
Contact us for technical details and configuration options.