Parker PVplus pumps are open circuit, variable displacement swash-plate piston pumps. They provide high productivity and power density and are optimised for heavy duty industrial and marine applications.
Displacements range from 16 cc/rev to 360 cc/rev, with operating pressures of up to 420 bar, high speed ratings and a wide range of highly responsive controls.
The full Parker PVplus range comprises:
- Frame size 1: PV016 | PV020 | PV023 | PV028 | PV032 | PV040 | PV046
- Frame size 3: PV063 | PV080 | PV092 | PV140 | PV180 | PV270 | PV360
Beside its robustness and exceptionally long service life, the Parker PVplus has a very high conversion flexibility. Every PVplus also comes with an integrated pre-compression volume as standard which ensures low ripple operation and reduced noise emissions.
Features and benefits:
- Operating pressures of up to 350 bar (continuous) / 420 bar (intermittent) – see the technical details tab
- Accurate, highly dynamic controls – outstanding response characteristics and productivity improvements
- Excellent suction characteristics and high self-priming speeds – increased productivity
- Integrated pre-compression volume – reduced pulsation and noise level
- Robust, heavy duty design – long lifetime and service intervals
- Modular approach and frame size design – easy conversion and reduced inventory expenditures
- HFC capability up to 210 bar – suitable for usage in open circuit hydraulic systems where fire-resistant fluids are required
- Low noise level
- Fast response
- Compact design
- Thru drive for 100% nominal torque for single and multiple pumps
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.