The Parker TGK motor is a robust, low speed, high torque orbital motor. It provides up to 66% greater torque capacity for superior power density and is ideal for heavy duty applications.
Its high power density allows for higher HP applications in a smaller space and reduces machine weight as well.
The Parker TGK motor is a compact motor with the performance of much larger motors. It is available in 15 displacements from 110 cc/rev to 989 cc/rev: TGH0110 | TGH0140 | TGH0170 | TGH0195 | TG0240 | TGH0280 | TGH0310 | TGH0335 | TGH0360 | TGH0405 | TGH0475 | TGH0530 | TGH0625 | TGH785 | TGH0960
Features and benefits:
- Shaft size to 1.5 inch
- Intermittent pressures to 4,000 psi
- Robust construction for longer life
- Continuous oil flow across internal splines for longer life
- Superior side load capacity
- Smooth, extra low speed operation
- High pressure shaft seal as standard
- Innovative design eliminates the need for a case drain
- Dependability based on high quality design and manufacturing
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.