Ronzio Z2 series pumps and motors are made in 3 pieces with an extruded aluminium body. The cast iron covers give the pump a longer life and helps reduce noise levels.
Other technical features and data for the Ronzio Z2 series include:
- Cast iron covers for high performances;
- Extruded aluminium body;
- Maximum continuous working pressures: up to 300-bar/4351 psi;
- Axial compensation for maximum efficiency;
- High volumetric efficiency: 95% average;
- Capacities from 4 up to 31cc/rpm – 0.244 to 1.891 cu in/rpm;
- Reduced noise levels thanks to the tooth profile of the gear;
- Wide range of flanges, shafts and connections compatible with most of the market standards;
- High and low temperatures seals available;
- Unidirectional and bi-directional pump and motor;
- Option of fixed or adjustable rated maximum pressure valve;
- Multiple pump combinations possible.