The Salami VDP08 series load sensing electro-proportional directional control valves have a cast-iron construction (inlet section, working section, outlet section). Moreover the valve features up to 8 working sections with interchangeable spools.
- Constructed in hardened and nickel-plated steel
- Available with inlet module for fixed or variable displacement pump
- Inlet module with pressure compensator built-in
- Possibility of auxiliary valve either on port A or B or on both
- Several types of spool: double, single acting, spool motor, float position etc.
- Venting valve option
- Handle, pneumatic, or hydraulic controls available
- Electro-hydraulic open loop on-off
- Proportional control available (12 or 24 vDC)
Technical details for the 1 to 8 section Salami VDP08 series are as follows:
- 350bar / 5070 psi operating pressure
- 130 litres/minute nominal flow on inlet
- 95 litres/minute nominal flow on ports
- DDC/ CDC circuit
- 48 mm section distance
- G 1/2 BSP threads
- 350 bar / 5070 psi maximum operating pressure – P
- 350 bar / 5100 psi maximum operating pressure – A/B
- 10 bar / 145psi, maximum operating pressure – T
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.