Sunfab SAM 010 – 130 DIN Axial Piston Motors
Sunfab SAM motors are a range of light weight casing axial piston motors that are especially suitable for mobile hydraulic applications.
These motors have a bent-axis and spherical pistons. The design results in a compact motor with few moving parts, high starting torque and high reliability.
Sunfab SAM motors are available in displacements from: 10 cc/rev to 130 cc/rev: SAM010 | SAM012 | SAM017 | SAM025 | SAM034 | SAM040 | SAM047 | SAM056 | SAM064 | SAM084 | SAM090 | SAM108 | SAM130
Maximum continuous pressure ranges from 280 bar to 350 bar, with intermittent pressure from 330 bar to 400 bar.
Meanwhile, maximum continuous speeds range from 1600 to 2400 rpm, with intermittent speeds from 2000 rpm to 3000 rpm and minimum continuous speeds at 300 rpm.
Other features and benefits include:
- Light weight metal casing design;
- Smooth operation over the entire speed range;
- Long life material selection on bearings, seals, etc;
- High efficiency;
- Suitable for applications with high angular accelerations due to the motor’s high rotary rigidity;
- Corrosion free light metal-housing;
- Less heat generation due to better ability to dissipate heat through housing.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.