The Walvoil Galtech GSV50 is a simple, compact and versatile sectional valve. The flexibility of this product makes it perfect for numerous type of applications, comprising: agriculture, earth moving machines, lifting and transport or industrial vehicles. The GSV50 is made from high resistance cast iron and plated with nickel to insure longevity and durability.
Features of the GSV50 include:
- Optional unloader solenoid valve
- Potential for manual, hydraulic, pneumatic, direct electric or electro-pneumatic controls
- A wide range of port valves on all working sections
GSV50 key technical details:
- Maximum flow rating: 50 litres/minute (13 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 350 bar (5100 psi)
- Number of sections: 10
- Pitch: 41mm (1.61 inches)
Download the Walvoil Galtech GSV50 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.