The Walvoil Galtech Q50 is a simple, compact and ﬂexible sectional valve. This valve is the perfect solution for several applications, comprising: agriculture, earth moving machines, lifting and transport or industrial vehicles. This product has a wide range of port valves on working sections to provide increased versatility. The Q50 is made from high resistance cast iron and plated with nickel to insure longevity and durability.
Features of the Q50 include:
- Type “Y” free flow gallery
- Possibility to reverse the control side via 180 degree spool rotation
- Optional unloader solenoid valve
- Potential for manual, hydraulic, pneumatic, electric or electro-pneumatic controls
- Flangeable check valves
- Potential for parallel, series or single circuit configurations
- Auxiliary anti-shock, anti-cavitation and combined valves
- Maximum flow rating: 50 litres/minute (13 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 350 bar (5100 psi)
- Number of sections: 10
- Pitch: 41mm (1.61 inches)
Download the Walvoil Galtech Q50 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.