The Walvoil Hydrocontrol EX38 is a full flow-sharing sectional valve that is suitable for a wide range of applications. Ideal applications include: truck mounted cranes, forestry trailers, skip and hook loaders, mini-excavators, tractors and other agricultural machines.
Features of the EX38 include:
- Right or left inlet configurations
- Full flow or LS signal pressure relief valves and solenoid unloader valve
- Pre-compensated or post-compensated working sections configurations
- Working section with or without port valve arrangement
- Potential mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic or proportional electro-hydraulic controls
- Optional spool position sensors
- EX series valves are stackable with each other.
Key technical details for the Walvoil Hydrocontrol EX38 include:
- Nominal flow rating on working ports: 100 litres/minute (26 US gallons/minute)
- Nominal flow rating: 150 litres/minute (40 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 350 bar (5100 psi)
- Number of sections: 10
- Pitch: 38mm (1.50 inches)
Download the Hydrocontrol EX38 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.