The Walvoil Hydrocontrol EX46 is a full flow-sharing sectional valve. It is suitable for a wide range of applications including: truck mounted cranes, forestry trailers, telehandlers, mini-excavators, backhoe loaders and agricultural machines.
Features of the EX46 include:
- Right or left-inlet configurations
- Full flow or LS signal pressure relief valves and solenoid unloader valve
- Pre-compensated or post-compensated working sections configurations
- Working section with or without port valve arrangement
- Potential mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic or proportional electro-hydraulic controls
- Optional spool position sensors
- EX series valves are stackable with each other.
EX46 key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating on working ports: 180 litres/minute (48 US gallons/minute)
- Nominal flow rating: 220 litres/minute (58 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 350 bar (5100 psi)
- Number of sections: 10
- Pitch: 46mm (1.81 inches)
Download the Hydrocontrol EX46 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.