The Walvoil Hydrocontrol EX54 valve is a full flow-sharing sectional valve. It is suitable for a wide variety of applications including: mid-size excavators, heel loaders, drilling rigs, all terrain cranes, mining machinery, marine equipment.
Features of the EX54 include:
- Right or left-inlet configurations
- Full flow or LS signal pressure relief valves and solenoid unloader valve
- Pre-compensated or post-compensated working sections configurations
- Working section with or without port valve arrangement
- Potential for mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic or proportional electro-hydraulic controls
- Optional spool position sensors
- EX series valves are stackable with each other.
EX54 key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating on working ports: 250 litres/minute (66 US gallons/minute)
- Nominal flow rating: 300 litres/minute (79 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 350 bar (5100 psi)
- Number of sections: 8
- Pitch: 54mm (2.13 inches)
Download the Hydrocontrol EX54 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.