The Walvoil Hydrocontrol EX72 valve is a full flow-sharing sectional valve that is suitable for a wide range of applications. The EX72 holds the highest flow performance of any valve in the Walvoil full flow -haring range. High flow rates make this valve ideal for applications including: all-terrain cranes, drilling rigs, wheel loaders, stackers and large fork lift trucks.
Features of the EX72 valve include:
- Wide range of port valves
- Last section work as outlet
- Full flow or LS signal pressure relief valves on each section
- Potential for hydraulic or proportional electro-hydraulic controls
- EX series valves are stackable with each other.
EX72 key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating on working ports: 350 litres/minute (92 US gallons/minute)
- Nominal flow rating: 450 litres/minute (119 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 350 bar (5100 psi)
- Number of sections: 8
- Pitch: 72mm (2.83 inches)
Download the Hydrocontrol EX72 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.