The Walvoil Hydrocontrol M50 is a highly-configurable, versatile valve with a symmetrical body design. This symmetry means the M50 can be transformed from a right-inlet configuration to a left-inlet configuration and vice versa. High adaptability makes this product perfect for agricultural machinery, materials handling and industrial vehicles.
Features of the M50 include:
- Spools can be reversed 180 degrees
- Dump valves are available on request
- Special configuration for stabilizers applications
- Available M50 special body design with auxiliary valves on each section
- Truck and crane mounted applications can be matched with specialist spools
- The valve is available with manual, cable, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrohydraulic and electro-pneumatic controls
Key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating : 50 litres/minute (13 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 350 bar (5100 psi)
- Number of sections: up to 7
- Pitch: 35mm (1.38 inches)
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.