The Walvoil Hydrocontrol TR55 valve is a very versatile product offering a wide range of options. It can also be adapted to suit specialised machinery. Diverse potential applications comprise: compact wheel loaders, agricultural machines, compact backhoe loaders, backhoes.
Features of the TR55 include:
- Can be fitted with adjustable port relief valves, anti-cavitation valves and adjustable anti-shock valves
- Check-valves on every section
- Clamping valve for backhoe applications is available on TR55/6 and TR55/7 valve configurations
- Available with a left or right inlet configuration
- The valve is available with mechanical, pneumatic, electrohydraulic and electro-pneumatic controls
- A wide range of auxiliary valves available
Key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating: 50 litres/minute (13 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 350 bar (5100 psi)
- Number of sections: up to 7
- Pitch: 36mm (1.42 inches)
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.