The Walvoil SDS140 valve is a robust, versatile and compact sectional valve. This product is designed for open-centre and closed-centre hydraulic systems with fixed or variable displacement pumps.
Features of the SDS140 include:
- Different types of inlet covers: open centre, with priority valve, open/closed centre with flow unloader valve
- Working sections with or without direct and pilot port relief valves
- Working section type Q and P (with direct and pilot port relief valves)
- Proportional electro-hydraulic controls
- Load-sensing circuit available
- Flow unloader system
- Optional spool position sensors
SDS140 key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating: up to 120 litres/minute (32 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 315 bar (4600 psi)
- Number of sections: 12
- Pitch: 41mm (1.61 inches)
Download the Walvoil SDS140 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.