The Walvoil SDS150 valve is a robust, versatile and ﬂexible sectional valve. The simple and rugged design of the valve makes it suitable for applications such as: agricultural loaders, forestry cranes and container trailers.
Features of the SDS150 include:
- Type “S” free flow gallery
- Fitted with a main pressure relief valve and a load check valve on every working section
- Available with parallel, tandem or series circuits
- Optional carry-over port
- A wide range of ports and circuit valves
- Potential for manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, electro-hydraulic, or remote cable controls
SDS150 key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating: 90 litres/minute (24 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 315 bar (4600 psi)
- Number of sections: 12
- Pitch: 45mm (1.77 inches)
Download the Walvoil SDS150 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.