The Walvoil SDS400 valve is a sectional directional control valve for high flow, open-centre hydraulic systems.
Features of the SDS400 include:
- Optional carry-over port
- SAE flange arrangement
- Main pilot relief valve on inlet cover and load check valve on every section
- Wide range of port valves available
- Available with manual or hydraulic control kits
- Diameter 30 mm (1.18 in) interchangeable spool
SDS400 key technical details:
- Maximum flow rating: 400 litres/minute (105 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 315 bar (4600 psi)
- Number of sections: 10
- Pitch: 74mm (2.91 inches)
Download the Walvoil SDS400 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.